- Red Oak Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 26 August 2021 01:00 PM
- £19,895 - £20,903 pro rata
- 21 hours per week, 39 weeks per year.
- Temporary in the first instance, with the possibility to become a permanent position.
We are looking for an excellent and committed Pastoral Assistant to work in our 'Good' school as we continue on our journey to become an 'Outstanding’ school.
- have experience of Safeguarding within an educational setting in a pastoral or pupil support role, to support the school's Safeguarding Team
- have experience of using SIMs and other MIS systems
- be methodical, professional, approachable and flexible and always work to a high standard
- maintain confidentiality at all times
- work as part of a team to contribute towards the schools aims and objectives.
In return, we can offer:
- supportive staff who work together as a team
- a positive and inclusive ethos
- a commitment to you through outstanding CPD opportunities.
Please note that only candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted. We are unable to accept CVs.
For an informal discussion, please call the school office on (01502) 573509
Application pack available online at: www.redoakprimaryschool.co.uk
Interview date: 7 September 2021.
In line with our commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils, this appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Please refer to our comprehensive Pupil Privacy Notice on our website or hard copy held by the school office which records how we use information about you and what we do with it.
Red Oak Primary School and the Active Learning Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people. We expect all staff to actively share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to the taking of satisfactory references and enhanced criminal record clearance in line with the need to create and maintain a safe culture in our recruitment.