- Britannia Primary School and Nursery
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £16,495 - £16,755 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 19 November 2018 12:00 PM
20 hpw, 8.30am - 12.30pm, 38 weeks per year.
Required from January 2019 for 1 year.
We are seeking a well organised, flexible and committed individual to join our friendly office team. You will report directly to the School Business Manager and be responsible for providing support in carrying out a range of reception and administrative duties.
You will have:
- good communication and ICT skills
- experience of working in a busy office environment
- experience of using Microsoft Word and Excel or equivalent
- a positive attitude.
- a GCSE (or equivalent) grade C or above in both Mathematics and English
- experience of working in a school and using SIMS software would be advantageous.
- a large, successful school with enthusiastic children in a stimulating, friendly learning environment
- the opportunity to work with forward thinking staff
- a friendly, supportive working environment
- access to various professional development opportunities
- supportive staff, parents and governors.
We are very proud of our school. Visits are warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit please contact the Headteacher's Secretary, Mrs Chapman on (01473) 728566.
Application packs are available from the school website: www.britannia.suffolk.sch.uk or by phoning the school office on (01473) 728566. CVs are not accepted.
Alternatively, an application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Completed applications should be emailed to: email@example.com or posted to Human Resources, Copleston Road, Ipswich IP4 5HD.
Interview date: 27 November 2018.
Britannia Primary School and Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Enhanced DBS checks are required for all posts.