- Clements Primary Academy
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £16,863 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 25 February 2019 12:00 PM
32.5 hpw, 39 weeks per year.
Required from 23 April 2019.
Clements Primary Academy is a caring, expanding primary school, situated on the south side of Haverhill. The governors, staff, and parents are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, efficient and approachable Receptionist to be our first contact for families and visitors.
You will have:
- excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- knowledge of relevant computer systems such as word
- a genuine desire to involve yourself fully in the life of our school and to work as part of our forward-thinking team of professionals
- maintain absolute confidentiality and exercise discretion with regard to staff / pupil information and the Trust’s business at all times
- excellent inter-personal skills and a sense of humour.
You will join a supportive and friendly team of four who put the children’s needs first.
Visits to the school are welcomed. To arrange a visit, please call the school office on (01440) 702946.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Interview date: w/c 4 March 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.