- Poplars Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £20,344 - £26,317
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 26 April 2019 12:00 PM
Required from September 2019.
Poplars is looking for an exceptional Pastoral and Welfare Lead to add to its established and professional team. We are looking for an experienced professional with strong communication and cross-agency skills.
Poplars is a dynamic and caring school, an environment led with creativity and passion within a trust which supports unique people and schools to be the best that they can be.
We are looking for someone who is:
- extensively experienced in safeguarding and child protection
- able to build effective relationships with families and external agencies
- proactive in establishing and running systems and working collaboratively
- friendly and approachable, with excellent communication skills and a passion for safeguarding and the care of children.
We can offer you:
- the opportunity to be part of a committed and creative senior leadership team determined to drive the school forward
- happy, well-motivated and enthusiastic children, who enjoy learning
- a caring, talented and committed staff team
- supportive governors and parents, with strong community links
- a trust which is committed to the highest level of training and support for its schools
- an opportunity to shape the future of learning and teaching.
We strongly encourage you to visit the school. Please call (01502) 565757 to arrange a time.
For further details and how to apply, please go to: www.poplars.suffolk.sch.uk/staff-vacancies
Interviews: 3 May 2019.
Poplars is committed to the safeguarding the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check and excellent references.