- Gusford Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £27,905 - £31,371 pa
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 24 July 2020 12:00 PM
37 hpw (negotiable), 52 weeks per year.
Required from September 2020 or as soon as possible thereafter.
Gusford Primary School is looking for a highly organised and enthusiastic Business Manager to join our team. We are part of the very supportive Active Learning Trust. This will provide you with the scope to develop your skills and enhance your career development through a wealth of CPD opportunities as well as via networks of support and guidance which exist across the trust’s 21 schools.
We are looking for a professional who:
- can lead and manage finance, administration, personnel and compliance with experience of working with financial programs, managing strategic financial plans, budgets and reporting systems
- has experience of working within legislation in relation to GDPR, HR, finance and Health and Safety
- is an efficient and highly motivated person with the ability to work on their own or in partnership with the Senior Leadership Team
- has excellent interpersonal and communication skills who can maintain supportive relationships with all staff, parents, pupils and the wider community
- is able to maintain high, accurate standards, respect confidentiality and who has the excellent organisational skills needed in a busy school office
- has good IT skills and a willingness and ability to learn to use new / unfamiliar software. An experience of school systems would be an advantage although training would be given.
We will provide:
- a supportive learning environment
- an employee assistance programme
- an extensive CPD programme
- clear strategic vision and direction
- an opportunity to work closely with the Headteacher as part of the senior leadership team to drive the school forward.
Gusford Primary School is part of The Active Learning Trust: www.activelearningtrust.org
As a trust school we pride ourselves on working in close partnership in order to benefit our pupils, staff and community. Policies are available to view on the Active Learning Trust and Gusford Primary School websites.
Our school website is: www.gusfordprimary.net
Visits to the school are normally warmly welcomed but unfortunately not possible at the current time. An online tour of the school is available on our website. If you would like any further information, or if you have any questions, please email Claire Claydon, Headteacher on: email@example.com or phone our school office on (01473) 682148 and ask for Hannah Cagney, Deputy Head.
Interview date: 31 July 2020.
Gusford Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check