- The Willows Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 25 June 2021 01:00 PM
- £12,647 - £13,158
- 30 hpw, 40 weeks per year
- 9am - 3.30pm (30 min lunch).
- Required from 1 September 2021.
The Willows Primary School is a unique, exciting place to work on a journey of improvement. The school office is an important part of the school, that provides support to the pupils, parents, school staff and visitors.
We are looking to appoint a School Office Assistant who has:
- a friendly, welcoming personality as the first point of contact for all our visitors, children and families
- an ability to maintain confidentiality and is highly organised
- excellent communication skills with adults and young children
- a good standard of maths and English (GCSE grade A-C or equivalent)
- the ability to use Microsoft Office packages
- ideally some knowledge of Arbor MIS system
- some experience of working in an education setting.
Our commitment to you:
- An increasingly well-resourced school that encourages continuing professional development.
- Trust in your capabilities and support for you to realise your innovative ideas.
- A school where you will be able to make a real difference to the lives and outcomes of our children and their families.
- A warm welcome when you visit.
Visits to the school are encouraged and can be arranged by contacting the Headteacher via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or my phoning the school office on 01473 683178.
To apply for this post, please complete the official application form and return it to school in the post or via email.
Interview date: w/c 28 June 2021.
The Willows Primary School is an Orwell Multi Academy Trust Academy and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.