- Laureate Community Academy
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £22,401 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 19 November 2018 01:00 PM
A minimum of 25 hpw, 42 weeks per year. 8am - 1pm, 5 days per week. Additional hours may be available according to the needs of the school.
We are seeking an experienced, efficient and committed School Operations Manager to join our Senior Leadership Team. You will lead our office and premises teams in order to maintain the smooth operational running of the school, and will be driven to further improve our existing provision.
We are a welcoming, inclusive school community rated 'Good' with 'Outstanding' features by Ofsted.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Administrative support to the Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team
- Management of staff absence, including arranging cover and conducting return to work interviews
- Co-ordination of HR services in conjunction with school and trust colleagues, including safer recruitment
- Liaison with school and trust staff regarding operational and strategic financial management of the school
- Premises management, including health and safety administration and procurement of best value services
- Line management of administrative and premises staff, including appraisal target setting and reviews
- Co-ordination of all matters relating to school governance, including clerking meetings and maintaining policies.
As part of the highly regarded Unity Schools Partnership (formerly known as Samuel Ward Academy Trust), we offer:
- Friendly, energetic pupils who are keen to learn and appreciate the support that they are given
- A wide range of CPD opportunities, in association with the Suffolk Borders Teaching Alliance
- Opportunities for career progression across the trust
- A dedicated, supportive team of professional colleagues and governors.
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact the school office for further details on (01638) 663927 or email David Perkins, Headteacher at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the school, visit the school website: www.laureateacademy.co.uk
If you would like an informal discussion or meeting prior to submitting your application, please contact the Headteacher in the first instance.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return completed application forms by email to: email@example.com or by post to: Laureate Community Academy, Exning Road, Newmarket, Suffolk CB8 0AN.
Interview date: 21 November 2018.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks are required for relevant posts. Unity Schools Partnership - welcoming diversity.