- Cedars Park Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £17,173 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 28 October 2019 12:00 PM
5.5 hpw, 8.30am - 3pm, Tuesday only, 39 weeks per year.
This post is temporary whilst the pupil is attending the school or their needs change.
Cedars Park Primary School is looking to recruit an appropriately experienced, enthusiastic and hardworking individual to join our dedicated, supportive and highly effective team.
We are looking for highly motivated team player, with a calm and patient approach who:
- is able to support a pupil on a 1:1 basis
- has good literacy and numeracy skills
- is able to support the pupil within class, during break times, with intimate care and around the school
- can form positive relationships and undertake the key worker role, liaising with the SENDCo, health professionals and parents
- has the ability to deliver personalised activities to improve strength and mobility, under the guidance of the Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists and Speech and Language Therapists
- is willing to undertake training and attend meetings as necessary.
The post offers a fulfilling opportunity to work with a committed team and the young people in our successful school community.
If you are dedicated, hardworking and have the ability to support this important aspect of our provision, then we would love to receive an application from you.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return your completed application to the school.
Interview date: 1 November 2019.
Cedars Park Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.