- Britannia Primary School and Nursery
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £10.14 - £10.97 ph
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 02 October 2020 09:00 AM
12.5 hpw, 38 weeks per year.
‘Developing Responsible Citizens, Confident Individuals and Independent Learners’.
We are currently looking for a Senior Midday Supervisor to join our team. Normal working hours will be between 11.30am and 2pm during term time only.
You must be:
- able to work between 11.30am and 2pm (Monday - Friday)
- trustworthy and efficient
- able to communicate effectively
- able to have a good working relationship with staff, parents and children
- able to manage children in a positive way.
We are a three form primary school located in Ipswich, Suffolk, focused on providing an engaging, creative learning environment for all pupils. Our children love their school and this is reflected in their excellent behaviour and attitudes towards learning.
For further information and discussion regarding the post contact Jo Masters on (01473) 728566 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application packs are available from the trust website: www.gcetrust.org.uk or by phoning the school office on (01473) 728566.
Completed applications should be returned to: email@example.com
CVs are not accepted.
Interview date: 9 October 2020.