- Ixworth C of E Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £10.27 - £11.24 ph
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 17 January 2019 01:00 PM
26 hpw, 9am - 4pm, 39 weeks per year.
Required from January 2019.
We are looking to appoint a Senior Office Manager to work in our busy school office. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Office Manager to join a small and friendly team.
- maintain financial and administrative systems which will support and enable the school to deliver and sustain educational excellence
- organise, manage and evaluate the work of other administrative staff
- lead and manage the school's administrative support staff to enable effective office procedures which supports the work of the school
- promote the highest standards of business ethos within the administrative function of the school
- work with the Tilian Senior Finance Officer as and when required
- ensure the effective use of resources
- attend governors' or other leadership team meetings as required.
- have the ability to delegate and prioritise
- communicate effectively and professionally
- be positive and resilient
- have school office experience (desirable).
We can offer:
- a small and friendly team
- a school with strong links with our parent and village community
- opportunities for CPD through the Tilian Partnership
- friendly and enthusiastic children.
We are a small, friendly one-form entry village school. In line with our school vision, 'On a journey together where learning has no limits,' we are aspirational for all our children and for the future of our school.
Roll: 170 (including nursery).
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged and very welcome.
For further information and an application pack, please contact Lyndsey Allsopp, on (01359) 230228 or email: email@example.com
Alternatively, an application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Interview date: 24 January 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.