- The Limes Primary Academy
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £19,171 - £21,589
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 02 September 2019 09:00 AM
- hardworking, honest, dependable and self-motivated
- conscientious, methodical and a good record keeper
- capable of establishing good working relationships with staff, pupils and parents
- practical, with good DIY skills
- reasonably fit, as this is a physical role involving lifting and carrying, working both indoors and outdoors in all weathers
- flexible in your approach to planning the working day
- proactive and willing to use your own initiative
- child-centred and solution focused?
If so, you will love working at The Limes Primary Academy.
The Limes is a brand new, state of the art school on the Woods Meadow development in Oulton, Lowestoft and as our Site Manager, you will be someone who is up for a challenge and wants to get stuck in with all aspects of our academy life.
The Site Manager is instrumental in the running of the school, ensuring that the site is safe and well-maintained and that our facilities provide exceptional opportunities for learning, both inside and out.
As the school grows, there is the possibility for the role to be regraded to a higher pay range.
In return, we can offer you:
- a firm commitment to you and your professional development
- friendly, supportive, enthusiastic and hardworking colleagues, staff and governors
- a growing learning community
- encouragement to develop new ideas and the opportunity to make a real difference
- opportunities to further develop your career within our multi academy trust, REAch2, the largest primary only academy trust in the country
- the unique opportunity to help develop and shape a brand-new school
- a stunning school environment with state-of-the-art facilities
- most importantly, amazing children just waiting to meet you.
For an informal discussion, please contact Tim Marjoram, Business Manager via email: email@example.com or telephone (01502) 449200.
We hope you will take the time to find out more about our academy and experience our warm welcome.
The school and REAch2 Academy Trust reserves the right to appoint earlier if an exceptional candidate applies for the post, so early applications are strongly encouraged. Initial interviews may be held by Skype or Zoom.
For further details and to download an application pack, please visit: www.thelimesacademy.org/recruitment
Please return your completed application form via post to: Tim Marjoram, Business Manager, The Limes Primary Academy, Lime Avenue, Oulton, Lowestoft NR32 3BQ or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: 10 September 2019.
The Limes Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is subject to an enhanced DBS Check and satisfactory written references.