- Ixworth C of E Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £9.55 ph / £11.88 ph
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 18 July 2019 01:00 PM
TA role: 18 hpw, HLTA role: 9.5 hpw. Fixed term for 9 months.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant to cover both TA and HLTA roles, supporting learning in the classroom, lunchtime cover and PPA and leadership time across the school.
We are a small, friendly village school with big ambitions! We can offer a strong team ethos, training opportunities through the Tilian Partnership and Primary East Teaching Alliance and enthusiastic children.
- TA qualification
- Knowledge of the primary curriculum
- Support a culture of independent learning amongst the children
- Work positively and collaboratively with others
- Manage behaviour calmly and firmly
- Support children with SEND so that they become successful and independent learners.
- HLTA status
- Experience supporting across the primary age range.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please send your completed application form to: email@example.com
Interview date: w/c 22 July 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.