- Queensway Infant Academy and Nursery
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £12,298 pa
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 10 July 2020 03:00 PM
30 hpw, 39 weeks per year. Term time plus 1 week.
We are seeking a Teaching Assistant to join our supportive and well established EYFS team from September 2020.
- You will undertake care and learning programmes and activities to support individuals or groups of pupils, including more specialised support for those with special education needs.
- We are looking for someone positive, passionate, caring and enthusiastic who can engage with children and inspire and motivate them to be the best they can be.
- There is a need to promote independent learning skills and behaviours for learning.
- Level two qualification in both English and mathematics, or equivalent experience are essential.
- Please ensure your application meets the essential criteria in the personal specification.
If we receive sufficient applicants of a high calibre, we may bring the closing date forward.
For further information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please visit: www.eastern-mat.co.uk/vacancies
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.