- Ranelagh Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £18,426 - £22,911 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 25 February 2020 01:00 PM
Post 1: HLTA 30 hpw, 39 weeks per year.
Post 2: TA 32.5 hpw, 38 weeks per year.
We are looking for Teaching Assistants to join our team, providing support to staff and children.
These positions are ideal opportunities for hardworking and dedicated people to play significant roles in developing the skills of the children you are supporting.
We are looking for people who are:
- passionate about creating challenge, engagement and independence in learning
- empathetic and understanding of pupils with a variety of needs
- patient, flexible and able to use their initiative
- ambitious to learn, develop and bring fresh ideas to our school
- effective at building positive, effective relationships with staff, children, their families and the wider community
- keen to support children to develop positive learning behaviours.
We can offer you a:
- growing team of staff committed to pastoral support alongside learning
- growing, urban school
- large staff team with a welcoming and supportive ethos
- commitment to staff development
- supportive 'Well Being' package through Suffolk County Council, offering multiple benefits.
School visits are welcomed (including during the half term break in the morning on 17 / 18 February).
If you are interested, please speak to Nicola Ling in the first instance on (01473) 251608.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Alternatively, an application pack is available from Lisa Crane via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please return your completed application to the school, Pauls Road, Ipswich IP2 0AN or via email.
Interview date: 27 / 28 February 2020.
Please return the completed application form to the school.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.