- Barnham CEVC Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £18,065 - £18,426 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 09 September 2019 12:00 PM
Our supportive and friendly school are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced and skilled learning support assistant to inspire, cherish and believe in our pupils, parents and staff.
There will be guaranteed opportunity to work as a HLTA for a proportion of the hours and receive an uplift on your salary of £20,344 pro rata for those hours.
- have recent experience of working with primary age children
- hold HLTA status or have equivalent experience (desirable)
- have English and mathematics skills to a minimum of GCSE grade C
- show patience, kindness and understanding of children's differing needs
- thrive on seeing children become independent amazing learners
- be confident and competent in building relationships with pupils, parents and staff
- have excellent team working skills and a positive approach to all aspects of your work
- have the interpersonal skills to model and live out our Christian values; showing empathy, respect, trust and courage within our school
- be focussed on ensuring each child achieves the very best they can.
We can offer you:
- a friendly, supportive and positive team of dedicated staff
- fabulous, inquisitive and enthusiastic children
- very supportive parents and local community
- opportunities for professional development.
Visits to the school are welcome on 4, 5 or 6 September 2019.
The school office will be open on 2nd September to arrange a visit.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Completed applications should be returned via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to: Amy Arnold, Barnham CEVC Primary School, Mill Lane, Barnham, Suffolk IP24 2NG.
Interview date: 13 September 2019.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.