- Barnham CEVC Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 04 November 2020 01:00 PM
- Teaching Assistant: £18,933 - £19,698 pro rata
- HLTA: £21,748 - £23,080 pro rata
24 hpw, 38 weeks per year.
Required as soon possible
Our supportive and friendly school are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced learning support assistant to inspire, cherish and believe in our pupils, parents and staff. There will be opportunities to work as a HLTA for a proportion of the hours and receive an uplift on your salary for those hours.
- have recent experience of working with primary age children
- hold HLTA status or have equivalent experience (desirable)
- have English and mathematics skills to a minimum of GCSE Grade C
- show patience, kindness and understanding of children’s differing needs
- thrive on seeing children become independent amazing learners
- be confident and competent in building relationships with pupils, parents and staff
- have excellent team working skills and a positive approach to all aspects of your work
- have the interpersonal skills to model and live out our Christian values; showing empathy, respect, trust and courage within our school
- of course, be focussed on ensuring each child achieves the very best they can.
We can offer you:
- a friendly, supportive and positive team of dedicated staff
- fabulous, inquisitive and enthusiastic children
- very supportive parents and local community
- opportunities for professional development.
You are welcome to contact us to arrange a socially distanced visit to the school or please do telephone to discuss the position further, 01842 890253
Completed applications to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to Amy Arnold, Barnham CEVC Primary School, Mill Lane, Barnham, Suffolk, IP24 2NG
Interview date: w/c 9 November 2020.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.