- Walsham-le-Willows CEVC Primary School
- Place of work:
- Walsham le Willows
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 19 April 2021 01:00 PM
- £18,933 pro rata
- 23 hpw, 4 days per week, 38 weeks per year
- Fixed term until 31st December 2021, initially
We are looking for an enthusiastic and effective Teaching Assistant to work within our team of friendly and dedicated teaching assistants to support pupils in KS2.
- be able to motivate groups of pupils, and understand their developmental needs
- assist in teaching small groups for English and Mathematics
- have some prior experience of working in school
- have at least a GCSE Grade C or above in English and Mathematics
- be committed to our school's vision and values
- be willing to take part in whole school initiatives
- work collaboratively as part of a team
- be enthusiastic, organised and display initiative
- have a good sense of humour and work well in a team.
Walsham le Willows Church of England Primary School is a very happy and friendly school. Staff strive to provide a broad and balanced curriculum, in which Christian values are at the heart. We provide excellent pastoral care, with all members of our community valued equally.
We can offer:
- the chance to develop your skills and knowledge within our talented team
- opportunities to utilise your skills among polite, caring and hardworking pupils
- a supportive and forward-thinking school leadership and governors.
Please see the related information section for application details. Applications should be returned to Ian Page, email@example.com
Please see the related information section for application documents.
Walsham le Willows CEVCP School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks and references will be required for all posts.