- Walsham-le-Willows CEVC Primary School
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Salary details:
- £17,391 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 25 January 2019 01:00 PM
11 hpw, 2 days a week, 38 weeks per year (term time only).
Temporary in the first instance (until the end of the academic year).
Required from 25 February 2019.
Walsham le Willows CEVC Primary School is a church school with a distinct Christian ethos. As part of this TA role you will be supporting a small group (including SEND pupils). ELSA training would be beneficial.
- consistently engage pupils in quality learning and genuinely enjoy working with children
- have strong interpersonal skills to build positive and supportive relationships with children, staff and parents, liaising closely with class teachers
- possess good literacy and numeracy skills to at least grade C and have some knowledge of the curriculum requirements for primary schools
- be a team player with a positive attitude
- be flexible and have the ability to use your own initiative to support the learning needs of children
- be calm under pressure and have a sense of humour
- have experience of working in schools, including with SEND children
- be trained to at least a Level 3 standard
- benefit from the support of our strong Christian community.
If you are interested in joining our committed and professional team, we would like to hear from you. We warmly welcome visits to our school.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return all application forms via email to: email@example.com or by post to the school address.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.