- Morland C of E Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £16,755 - £17,681 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 21 January 2019 01:00 PM
28 hpw, 38 weeks per year. Fixed term until 31 July 2019 in the first instance.
Required as soon as possible.
Morland Church of England Primary School, part of the St Edmundsbury and Ipswich Diocesan Multi Academy Trust, is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to work within our school and to join our friendly team. You will work alongside others to provide a stimulating environment in which children can learn and develop. This position is likely to be based in KS2.
- have GCSE Grade C or above in English and Maths
- have an understanding of the developmental needs of children
- have the understanding and knowledge of how to encourage children to be able to take the next step in their learning
- have excellent spoken and written English
- show enthusiasm and creativity
- have experience of working with children from 3 - 11 years
- have the ability to work cooperatively as part of a team, and also to be highly organised, efficient and display initiative
- have knowledge and experience of running intervention activities
- be prepared to take a full an active part in all school life.
At Morland Church of England Primary School we create a happy, secure and stimulating environment which promotes and celebrates high standards and progress in academic, sporting and creative learning. We are all equally valued as members of our community within the ethos of a Church of England School.
We strive to create a happy, secure and stimulating environment in which the all-round development of the individual can be fostered; where knowledge, skills, spirituality, attitudes and aspirations are developed to fit him/her for a rapidly changing society.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return completed applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: w/c 28 January 2019.
Morland Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff and volunteers to share and demonstrate this commitment.
The successful candidate will be subject to pre-employment checks including a health check, an enhanced DBS with Barred check and satisfactory references.