- Nacton Church of England Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £16,863 - £17,173 pro rata*
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 13 March 2019 12:00 PM
21.75 hpw, Monday - Friday 9 -12pm and 3 afternoons a week 1pm - 3.15pm, 38 weeks per year.
From February / March 2019, we require an experienced and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to work within Key Stage 2 of our school and join our friendly and committed team.
- be able to motivate groups of pupils, and understand their developmental needs
- assist in teaching small groups for English and mathematics
- ideally, have Level 3 Certified (NVQ3 or equivalent), at least a GCSE Grade C or above in English and mathematics
- be committed to our school's core values
- be focused on pupil learning
- be willing to take part in whole school initiatives
- work collaboratively as part of a team
- be enthusiastic, organised and display initiative.
Nacton C of E Primary School offers its pupils an outstanding education, an enriched curriculum and high levels of pastoral care. As part of the St Edmundsbury and Ipswich Diocesan Multi Academy Trust we put our Christian values at the heart of the school, with all members of our community valued equally.
We can offer:
- the chance to develop your career within an extremely talented and supportive team which values every colleague
- opportunities to utilise your skills among polite, caring and hardworking pupils
- a group of parents who value the talents and hard work of staff
- a supportive and forward-thinking school leadership and governors.
* £8.74 - £8.90 ph.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged.
For further information or application details, please contact Caroline Whitman, Office Manager on (01473) 659370 or email: email@example.com
Alternatively, an application pack can be downlaoded from the related information section.
Interview date: 18 March 2019.
Nacton Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks and references will be required for all posts.