- Britannia Primary School and Nursery
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £11,916 - £12,289 pa
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 25 February 2019 12:00 PM
31.65 hpw, 38 weeks per year, fixed term for 1 year.
'Developing Responsible Citizens, Confident Individuals and Independent Learners'
Required from April 2019, a Teaching Assistant with good communication and written language skills to support the learning of children across the school.
- be required to Play Lead for 30 minutes each day over lunch time period which is included in your hours of work
- work with a team of class teachers and other Teaching Assistants to ensure all children are able to make the most of their learning opportunities, being flexible and creative while building on children's interests.
This post would suit teaching assistants with experience in an educational setting. A GCSE grade C or above (or equivalent) in both mathematics and English is essential.
- a large, successful school with enthusiastic children in a stimulating, friendly learning environment
- the opportunity to work with dynamic and forward-thinking staff
- a friendly, supportive working environment
- access to various professional development opportunities
- we have supportive staff, parents and governors.
Visitors to the school are welcome to meet Tracy McKenzie, Principal. To arrange a visit or for further information and discussion regarding the post, please contact Michael Hewstone on (01473) 728566 or email: email@example.com
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Application packs are also available from the school website: www.britannia.suffolk.sch.uk or by phoning the school office on (01473) 728566.
Completed applications should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to Human Resource, Copleston Road, Ipswich IP4 5HD.
CVs are not accepted.
Interview date: 6 March 2019.
Britannia Primary School and Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts.