- Cockfield CEVC Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £17,711 - £18,426 pro rata*
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 03 June 2019 01:00 PM
Full time. 8.30am - 3.30pm daily, 38 weeks per year, for a small Early Years / KS1 Class.
* Plus, after school club: 2.5 hpw at £9ph.
Required from 17 June, although a later start will be considered.
We are seeking to appoint an experienced and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join our successful and popular school.
You must have experience of working within EYFS and you should be able to work collaboratively with teaching staff to plan and deliver the EYFS curriculum.
As a teaching assistant you will:
- undertake a range of specialised tasks to support learning
- assist with supervision of pupils, both indoors and outdoors
- have an appropriate level of expertise, qualifications and / or experience in EYFS, English and mathematics, including a full and relevant Level 3 Early Years qualification
- assist in running a mixed aged After School Club once a week
- work with a small group of EYFS and Year 1 children.
In return, we can offer:
- a dedicated, supportive team of professional colleagues and governors
- friendly, energetic pupils who are keen to learn and appreciate the support that they are given
- a school that values your commitment to helping children achieve and will support your professional development.
Visits to the school are encouraged.
For further details and to arrange a visit, please contact the school on (01284) 828287.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return your completed application form to the school: Cockfield CEVC Primary School, Church Lane, Cockfield, Bury St Edmunds, IP30 0LA.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.