- Rattlesden C of E Primary Academy
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £9.00 ph
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 17 July 2019 12:00 PM
Required from 1 September 2019.
Fixed term for one year.
Initially 11 hpw, 38 weeks per year.
We are a small rural primary school in the beautiful village of Rattlesden near Stowmarket.
We are a thoroughly Good school recently inspected by Ofsted in October 2018, rated Good in all areas. We have also been judged Good as a church school (Diocesan Inspection).
We have a strong Christian ethos through the school, a supportive and active PTA, and a strong team of hard working and dedicated Teachers, Support Staff and Governors.
We have delightful, enthusiastic children who are eager to learn. You are invited to become part of our team.
We would welcome applications from individuals who:
- have knowledge of Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) and teaching phonics
- can provide support for the teacher during lessons, e.g. through directed work in Literacy or Numeracy and other curriculum areas, or supervising small groups of pupils whilst the teacher is carrying out assessments
- work with pupils, either one-to-one or in small groups, some of whom may have Special Educational Needs
- have high expectations of behaviour and achievement
- have GCSE Mathematics, English - minimum grade C pass or equivalent
- work positively and collaboratively with others.
We will offer:
- a supportive and welcoming team
- exceptional behaviour with high expectations for pupils and staff alike
- a nurturing environment where staff are well supported and a clear vision of excellence is shared.
Current Roll: 113 pupils aged 4-11
For more information or to arrange a visit please call the school's office on (01449) 736335 or visit our website: www.rattlesdenprimaryschool.co.uk
Interview date: 19 July 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.