- Laureate Community Academy
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £18,426 - £19,171 pro rata*
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 02 September 2019 01:00 PM
Required from September 2019.
Fixed term for one year.
11.25 hpw, 38 weeks per year.
1:15pm - 3:30pm Monday - Friday.
We are seeking a skilled, committed and experienced Teaching Assistant to join our Key Stage 1 team. We are a welcoming, inclusive school community rated 'Good' with 'Outstanding' features by Ofsted (Oftsed April 2019).
- have a positive impact on the attainment and progress of pupils, particularly those with SEND
- undertake a range of specialised tasks to support the learning and development of individual pupils with specific needs
- promote pupil independence and positive behaviours for learning through a 'least help first' approach
- have an appropriate level of expertise, qualifications and/or experience, including in English and mathematics.
As part of the highly regarded Unity Schools Partnership, we offer:
- friendly, energetic pupils who are keen to learn and appreciate the support that they are given
- a wide range of CPD opportunities, in association with the Suffolk Borders Teaching alliance and Unity Research School
- opportunities for career progression across the trust
- a dedicated, supportive team of professional colleagues and governors.
*Actual £4,633- £4,820
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact the school office on (01638) 663927 or email: email@example.com for further details.
For more information about the school, visit the school website: www.laureateacademy.co.uk
If you would like an informal discussion or meeting prior to submitting your application, please contact the Headteacher via the office in the first instance.
You can also find us on Facebook: Laureate Primary School or Twitter: @LaureatePrimary.
To apply, please visit: candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk
Interview date: 6 September 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks are required for relevant posts.
Unity Schools Partnership - welcoming diversity.