- Dennington CE Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £17,722 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 25 February 2020 09:00 AM
26.25 hpw. 9am - 3.15pm, Monday - Friday (1h lunch not included).
We are currently looking for a teaching assistant who has a caring and patient nature and who can work well as part of a small team.
The position will involve:
- supporting children with various needs
- working closely with colleagues to ensure the best outcomes for all children
- leading interventions with individuals and small groups of children under the direction of the class teacher or SENCo
- helping with educational visits and sporting activities.
Dennington CoE Primary is a welcoming and friendly village primary school. Our small class sizes and close links with the community mean that all the staff know each and every child and their family very well. This gives us the unique opportunity to provide a nurturing environment that recognises individual circumstances.
We offer welcoming parents, knowledgeable governors and delightful children who are keen and eager to learn. We are a happy and caring village school and you will be supported in your post by our friendly staff team.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return your completed application to the school via email to: email@example.com
Interview date: 27 February 2020.
The All Saints Schools Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.