- Morland C of E Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 31 August 2021 01:00 PM
- £18,933 pro rata
- Up to 32.5 per week, 38 weeks per year
- Fixed term for 12 months
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and caring Teaching Assistant to join our school.
As a Teaching Assistant, you will:
- assist in developing each child's self-esteem and personal and social skills
- undertake a range of specialised tasks to support learning in the classroom, working mainly with children individually or in small groups
- work closely with the class teachers to maintain high standards, liaising with teaching staff to plan and deliver classroom support
- have an appropriate level of expertise, qualifications and / or experience in school, including GCSE English and Mathematics
- ideally have experience of delivering a range of interventions
- be able to support children who have SEN
- provide evidence of how individual pupils are meeting their targets
- work as a midday supervisor covering a 30 minute session, for four lunch times per week, supervising in the dining hall and outside.
You will be:
- resilient, hardworking and self-motivated
- able to adapt to suit the needs of individual learners
- able to manage change well, and support pupils in a variety of situations
- flexible and able to use your own initiative
- able to work independently and as part of a team
- willing to work flexibly and undertake a range of duties.
In return, we can offer:
- a dedicated, large, supportive team of professional colleagues and governors
- friendly, energetic pupils who are keen to learn and appreciate the support that they are given
- a school that values your commitment to helping children achieve and will support your professional development.
Visits to the school are encouraged.
An application form can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return your completed application form to the school: Morland CofE Primary School, Morland Road, Ipswich, IP3 0LH or: email@example.com
Interview date: w/c 6 September 2021.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Appointment will be made subject to safer recruitment procedures, including an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references.