- Cedarwood Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 10 September 2021 01:00 PM
- £18,933 - £19,698 pro rata
- Term time only
- Fixed term to summer 2022 initially, with the potential to be extended.
Cedarwood Primary School is seeking to appoint excellent, highly motivated, creative and enthusiastic Teaching Assistants to work as part of our successful team. There are posts available in Foundation and KS1 and 2, which may include supporting pupils with Special Educational Needs, training and support will be included.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who:
- is passionate and committed to providing the best opportunities for our children
- is able to encourage children to develop a passion for learning through a creative and exciting curriculum
- has high expectations of pupils’ achievement and behaviour
- has experience in working with children individually, in small groups or in the classroom
- has a proven track record of positively impacting upon pupil outcomes.
If you are committed to supporting pupils’ to achieve outstanding outcomes and would like to join the Cedarwood Team, please see the attached job description and person specification for details.
For further information and an application form, please visit our website: https://cedarwood-suffolk.secure-dbprimary.com/suffolk/primary/cedarwood/site/pages/aboutus/jobvacancies
Alternatively, please see the related information section for application documents. Please return the completed application form to the school.
To arrange a visit, please contact Kath Smith-Howell, School Business Manager by emailing: email@example.com
Interview date: 15 and 16 September 2021.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.