- Laureate Community Academy
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £8.90 - £9.50 ph
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 19 November 2018 01:00 PM
- Post 1: Working 28.5 hpw in EYFS. 9am - 3.30pm, five days per week, plus 1 hpw to update online learning journeys.
- Post 2: Working 10.5 hpw in KS1. 9.15am - 3.30pm, two days per week, 38 weeks per year.
Additional hours for both these positions may be available according to the needs of the school.
Required from January 2019.
We are seeking two skilled, committed and experienced Teaching Assistants to join our Early Years and KS1 Teams. We are a welcoming, inclusive school community rated 'Good' with 'Outstanding' features by Ofsted.
- have a positive impact on the attainment and progress of pupils
- undertake a range of specialised tasks to support the learning and development of a designated pupil or pupils
- have an appropriate level of expertise, qualifications and / or experience in English and mathematics, including a full and relevant Level 3 Early Years qualification if applying for the EYFS post.
As part of the highly regarded Unity Schools Partnership (formerly known as Samuel Ward Academy Trust), we offer:
- friendly, enthusiastic pupils who are keen to learn and appreciate the support that they are given
- a wide range of CPD opportunities, in association with the Suffolk Borders Teaching Alliance
- opportunities for career progression across the trust
- a dedicated, supportive team of professional colleagues and governors.
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact the school office for further details on (01638) 663927 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the school, please visit the school website: www.laureateacademy.co.uk
If you would like an informal discussion or to schedule a meeting prior to submitting your application, please contact the Headteacher via the office in the first instance.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return completed applications by email to Anne-marie Shropshire, HR Advisor at: email@example.com or by post to: Laureate Community Academy, Exning Road, Newmarket, Suffolk CB8 0AN.
Interview date: 22 November 2018.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks are required for relevant posts. Unity Schools Partnership - welcoming diversity.