- Rougham Primary School
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Salary details:
- £17,364 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 10 July 2020 09:00 AM
17.5 – 22.5 hpw.
Fixed term for the academic year 2021.
Required from September 2020, we are looking for two Teaching Assistants with good communication and written language skills, equivalent to an English and mathematics GCSE grade C or above, to support the learning of children across the school.
You will be required to supervise 90 minutes each day over the lunchtime period which is included in the 17.5 or 22.5 hours per week vacancies.
You will work with a team of class teachers and other Teaching Assistants during the afternoon or morning to ensure all children are able to make the most of their learning opportunities, being flexible and creative while building on children’s interests.
We are passionate about ensuring that every child reaches their potential, whilst developing their excitement for learning and exploring the world around them, creating opportunities and experiences designed to help them discover and flourish.
- be focused on raising standards and developing your potential
- have high expectations of learning and behaviour
- enjoy being part of a supportive, pro-active and energetic team
- thrive on innovation
- be dedicated to and passionate about high quality primary education
- be keen to support the wider life of the school e.g. extra-curricular activities.
We can offer you:
- a unique opportunity to grow and progress within a supportive environment
- a talented, dedicated and supportive staff
- a commitment to your professional development and your well being
- a team of staff and governors who are passionate and committed to our school being the best it can be
- an opportunity to develop your career through being a part of a forward-thinking team, where all staff are highly motivated and continually looking to improve things.
Please visit our website to find out more about us.
If you require any further information about this job or would like to visit the school, please contact Headteacher or Office Manager by calling (01359) 270288 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure that you complete all relevant information on the application and email this to: email@example.com
Covering letters are acceptable but CVs are not.
Interview date: w/c 13 July 2020.
The Tilian Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. In our schools we create a culture of safeguarding which is the responsibility of all staff.
If you are shortlisted, you will be required to complete a self-disclosure, which you will need to bring with you to the interview (in an envelope marked confidential). During the interview process, the interview panel will explore your skills, experience and attitudes and the questions asked will include questions about safeguarding of children. If you accept a post at one of our schools you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS.
Important documents to read: