- Hadleigh Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £17,173 - £18,319 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 14 January 2019 12:00 PM
23.75 hpw, term time only, 7.15am - 9am and 3pm - 6pm.
Required 23 April 2019 (or earlier by arrangement), an enthusiastic, motivated individual to lead the school's Wrap around Care provision, namely 'Early Birds' before school and 'Owls' after school.
- have experience of working with children within a school setting (preferable)
- be committed to preparing stimulating, exciting and inclusive activities that engage the children
- have good organisational skills and be a strong communicator (both verbal and written)
- have a Level 3 qualification (essential).
In return, we will offer you an interesting and stimulating environment to work in and the opportunity to join a motivated, happy and experienced team.
If you are interested in applying on a job share basis, please include details in your application.
There may be future opportunities to:
- extend the provision by providing holiday care
- extend the provision by offering additional provision on non-pupil days.
If either of these opportunities interest you, please include details in your application.
Visits to the school are welcomed. To arrange a visit or for further information on the post, please contact Jackie Kitchener, School Business Manager on (01473) 822161 or via email: email@example.com
Please the schools website to get a flavour of what we offer: www.hadleigh.suffolk.dbprimary.com/suffolk/primary/hadleigh
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Completed application forms to be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: 23 January 2019.
Please return the completed application form to the school.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.