- Beccles Free School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £7,696 pa
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 24 April 2019 09:00 AM
We are seeking a proactive and hardworking Apprentice Administration Assistant to join our busy office in the heart of our school, to carry out a wide range and level of duties.
Reporting to the Assistant Headteacher, you will provide any general administrative support as required, including:
- providing a welcoming front-line service to all visitors and general reception duties
- maintaining student database and parent contact details
- producing school trip information
- complying with policies relating to child protection, safeguarding and health and safety
- developing positive and constructive relationships with staff, parents and students
- reprographics, typing, collation of documentation, drafting and production of official reports and minute taking
- assisting with administering and facilitating the admissions process for Year 7 and in year admissions, including undertaking tours of the school for applicants and parents / carers and new students as requested by the Headteacher.
Please feel free to visit the school any time during the day, by calling directly on: (01502) 718850 to arrange an appointment.
For any further questions, please call HR on (01394) 615167.
For more information about the school, the role and to download an application pack, please visit: www.sffst.org.uk
Please return your completed application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or send it by post to the HR Department, Marryott House, Burkitt Road, Woodbridge, Suffolk IP12 4JJ.
The Seckford Foundation Free Schools Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).