- Hartismere School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 24 September 2021 01:00 PM
- £17,842 - £18,993 pro rata
- 32.5 hpw, 38 weeks per year (term time).
- 6.5 hours per day, 8.45am - 3.45pm (30 min lunchbreak).
We can offer:
- very supportive colleagues, really friendly
- keen and motivated pupils who want to learn
- helpful and supportive parents
- a beautiful area, with the school situated just off the A140.
We would like someone who:
- wants to work in a school recently graded as "Outstanding" by Ofsted for the third successive time
- loves working with young people
- wishes to develop their knowledge and understanding of the specific needs of SEND pupils.
Ofsted agree that "students have good attitudes to learning... and enjoy their time at school" and "there is a common sense of purpose amongst staff".
This is a dual role. The post holder will help to supervise the school's silent working room and also work as an LSA. We are therefore looking for someone who is flexible and enjoys a varied workload. The exact time spent in each role has not been finalised but we anticipate approximately two thirds of the time will be as a Behaviour Support Assistant and one third as an LSA.
An application pack is available to download from the related information section.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.