- Thomas Gainsborough School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £25,295 - £28,785 pa
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 31 January 2020 01:00 PM
37 hpw, 8.30am - 4.30pm, 52 weeks per year.
Required from February 2020.
We are seeking to appoint someone to join our outstanding Student Services team. You must be a qualified (level 6) Careers Advisor / Practitioner.
You will be required to:
- provide students with independent advice and guidance regarding
- work with individual students to overcome barriers to their learning
- liaise with external support agencies to ensure that individual needs are met
- contribute to the safeguarding and the promotion of the personal care of our students.
Therefore, we are looking for someone who:
- can work independently but contribute to a strong team ethos
- is willing to work flexibly
- has excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for supporting young people
- is resilient, hardworking and self-motivated.
If you are interested why not come and visit us and see the school in action?
Please contact Kerry Fuller, Headteacher's PA on (01787) 375232 to arrange.
To apply please visit: candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk/106353SJD
Interview date: 6 February 2020.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.