- St Alban's Catholic High School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £18,426 pro rata*
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 20 June 2019 10:00 AM
Required from September 2019.
25hpw, term time only.
Monday - Friday; 8am - 1pm
The Governors' of St Alban's Catholic High School are seeking to appoint a committed and dynamic individual with appropriate skills and experience to manage and organise cover for absent staff and oversee the Cover Supervisors.
You will also provide support to the Educational Visits Co-ordinator and provide general administrative support in the School Office.
This is a demanding role which requires the following skills:
- an understanding of school systems and processes
- exceptional organisational, communication and administrative skills
- the ability to use initiative and remain calm under pressure
- the ability to influence across all levels
- experience of SIMS is highly desirable.
Further details about the duties and responsibilities for the role and an application form can be found on the school's website: www.st-albans.suffolk.sch.uk
Completed application and disclosure forms should be submitted via email to Kim Abson, Headteacher's PA, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: w/c 24 June 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.