- Ormiston Endeavour Academy
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £17,391 - £18,672 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 04 January 2019 12:00 PM
16 hpw, Monday - Tuesday, 5.30pm - 9.30pm; Sunday, 8am - 4pm.
Ormiston Endeavour Academy and Thomas Wolsey Ormiston Academy are looking for a truly motivated and organised person, who can take on the role of the evening and weekend caretaker and to support the site team in ensuring the smooth day-to-day running of the Academy infrastructure.
You must be able to work well as a team but be able to plan your own work accordingly in an independent manner, whilst taking into consideration Health and Safety as a priority.
We want from you:
- To be able to work under pressure
- Passion about contributing effectively to whole school improvement
- To have the vision, imagination and commitment to add to the strengths of the team, to meet the highest standards and to be a role model for our students.
What we can offer you:
- High aspirations and expectations of student achievement
- Students who are enthusiastic and keen to learn
- Excellent professional development and guidance
- An academy committed to doing the best for its students.
To apply, please download an application pack from our website, and write a letter of no more than two sides of A4 explaining why you think you meet the person specification.
Interview date: w/c 7 January 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for all posts.