- St Alban's Catholic High School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £8.82 ph
- Job term:
- Closing date:
- 27 November 2018 10:00 AM
There are no guaranteed hours; working days and hours are flexible. You will be required to work mainly during May and June although there may be additional work at other times of year for external and internal exams:
- November (2 weeks)
- January (1 week)
- February / March (1 week)
- May / June (8 weeks).
We are looking to expand our team of Exam Invigilators and are seeking professional, organised and flexible people who would be able to provide support during the busy exam periods throughout the academic year on an ad hoc basis.
The number of Invigilators required each day will vary depending on the number of students sitting exams and whether there are multiple venues or subjects taking place at the same time. You will however be required for whole days on a number of occasions.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring that the exam areas are set up correctly
- Supervision of students whilst sitting exams
- Collation and return of examination papers / materials
- Dealing with queries that may arise during the exams
- Punctuality, professionalism, reliability, and having initiative are essential.
An ability to work and engage with young people is required. No specific experience is necessary, as training will be given.
For more information and to apply, please visit the school website: www.st-albans.suffolk.sch.uk
Completed applications with disclosure forms must be returned via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: w/c 3 December 2018.
Only applications submitted on the school's application form will be considered and all offers of employment will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check and satisfactory completion of all other pre-employment checks.