- St Alban's Catholic High School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £8.82 ph
- Job term:
- Closing date:
- 25 February 2019 10:00 AM
We are looking to expand our team of Exam Invigilators and are seeking professional, organised and flexible people who would be able to provide support during the busy exam periods throughout the academic year on an ad hoc basis.
Duties will include:
- ensuring that the exam areas are set up correctly
- supervision of students whilst sitting exams
- collation and return of examination papers/materials
- dealing with queries that may arise during the exams
- punctuality, professionalism, reliability, initiative are essential.
You will be required to work mainly during May and June although there may be additional work at other times of year for external and internal exams. There are no guaranteed hours; working days and hours are flexible as they must fit to an external public exam timetable.
An ability to work and engage with young people is required. No specific experience is necessary, as training will be given.
Full details and the necessary forms can be found on the school website: www.st-albans.suffolk.sch.uk
Completed application and disclosure forms must be emailed to: email@example.com
Interview date: w/c 11 March 2019.
Only applications submitted on the school's application form will be considered and all offers of employment will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check and satisfactory completion of all other pre-employment checks.