- Ixworth Free School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £8.92 ph
- Job term:
- Closing date:
- 04 March 2019 09:00 AM
Ixworth Free School are seeking competent and enthusiastic Exam Invigilators, to start as soon as possible.
- have excellent administrative and organisational skills
- possess the ability to communicate effectively with staff and students alike
- supervise students sitting the exams
- provide assistance to staff and students where necessary
- help set up the exam hall
- hand out and collect exam papers
- be a team players with sound IT skills
- be flexible, adaptable and collaborative.
Our school is an 11 - 16 non-selective, inclusive secondary school and a member of the Seckford Education Trust.
We reserve the right to appoint prior to the closing date, so please submit your application early to avoid disappointment.
For further details and to download an application form, please visit: www.sffst.org.uk/jobs or contact HR on (01394) 615167.
The Seckford Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).