- Newmarket Academy
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £17,711 pro rata*
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 16 November 2019 01:00 PM
32.5 hpw, 8.15am - 3.15pm, 39 weeks per year (term time plus 5 PD days).
The Unity Schools Partnership is a multi-academy trust consisting of primary and secondary schools and is committed to growth and career development. The trust is a values driven organisation which is committed to developing young people as successful learners, confident individuals and responsible citizens.
Newmarket Academy are looking to recruit a highly flexible, self-motivated and reliable Internal Exclusion Officer.
- possess good English and mathematics skills (GCSE or equivalent)
- be determined to make a positive contribution towards the learning experience of our students
- have high expectations of all our students as well as a commitment to raising standards and promoting progress
- be flexible and open to change in order to meet the needs of our students and the needs of the academy
- be pro-active and willing to use your own initiative, as appropriate
- possess good interpersonal, organisational, communication and administrative skills
- take a professional approach in your dealings with students, staff, parents / carers and external agencies
- have the ability to remain calm and confident when under pressure
- be a team-player, open to advice, feedback and guidance from colleagues
- be able to deal with sensitive information in a confidential manner.
Ideally, you will have experience of working with students, although it is not essential.
In return, we will offer:
- a supportive and friendly working environment with well-established wellbeing programmes
- a wellbeing day each academic year
- professional development opportunities.
* actual £13,205.
You are invited to visit the academy and meet the team. Please contact Claire Bailey, PA to the Principal on (01638) 664412 or email: email@example.com to make an appointment.
To apply, please visit: candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.