- Thomas Gainsborough School
- Place of work:
- Great Cornard
- Salary details:
- £18,426 - £19,171 pa
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 20 September 2019 12:00 PM
37 hpw, 52 weeks per year.
Required from September 2019.
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join the team in the Cornard Leisure Centre in Sudbury, a dual use facility and part of Thomas Gainsborough School.
You will undertake a range of activities to ensure the smooth running of the leisure centre.
Key duties may include:
- opening and closing the leisure centre as required
- preparing areas or equipment to be used
- supervising activity change overs
- dealing with any incidents
- offering first aid as appropriate
- assisting with the administration of the centre and the running of social and sporting activities
- cash reconciliation
- cleaning of all public areas
- routine maintenance checks of equipment
- acting as first point of contact for visitors and customers.
For an informal discussion prior to application, please contact Kerry Fuller, Headteacher's PA on (01787) 375232 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information is also available on our website: www.unitysp.co.uk
To apply, please visit: candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk
Interview date: 26 September 2019.
Thomas Gainsborough School is part of the Unity Schools' Partnership. It is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks are required for relevant posts. Unity Schools' Partnership - welcoming diversity.