- Copleston High School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £14,933 - £17,861 pa
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 25 February 2019 10:00 AM
37 hpw, 40 weeks per year.
Copleston High School is a popular 11 - 18 mixed comprehensive noted for its caring and disciplined atmosphere. It was judged as a 'Good school with outstanding features' by Ofsted in January 2018. As a school we are committed to raising standards of learning.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Library / Learning Resource Centre Organiser who will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the library. The library is due to be refurbished as part of the new build project which is expected to be completed in April 2020. The new library / learning resource centre will have a wide collection of resources including books, periodicals, and multimedia to support teaching and learning. It will be a modern flexible learning area that will double up as a café area for students.
- be able to inspire a love of learning
- provide a friendly environment and create a positive rapport with all teaching staff and students
- have experience in a library / learning resource centre or educational environment
- have good knowledge of Microsoft products
- be able to manage the library budget
- have excellent communication, organisational and strong administration skills.
You must be educated to GCSE grade C in English and mathematics (or equivalent).
Roll: 1,811 students (includes 311 in the Sixth Form)
Principal: Mr S Common, BA PGCE
An application pack is available from the school website: www.copleston.suffolk.sch.uk or by phoning the office on (01473) 277250.
Completed applications should be returned via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to the school, Copleston Road, Ipswich IP4 5HD. CVs are not accepted.
Interview date: 28 February 2019.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.