- Holbrook Academy
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 24 May 2021 01:00 PM
- £20,903 pro rata (£17,744 pa actual)
- 37 hours per week, term time only.
We require an experienced Technician to support our science department.
You will be required to:
- prepare equipment and materials for lessons
- ensure the safe storage and use of laboratory equipment and the safe disposal of chemicals in line with health and safety regulations
- update display boards around the department
- stay up to date with CLEAPS guidance.
Experience in an educational environment is essential as there is no other technician support.
Holbrook Academy is a popular, mixed comprehensive school to the south of Ipswich easily accessible from the A12 and A14. We pride ourselves on our positive and supportive ethos and our passion is to ensure that ‘everybody can be somebody’.
The school has been judged ‘Good’ across all aspects by Ofsted (February 2019).
Visits to the academy are welcome.
Details and application form are also available on the academy website: www.holbrookacademy.org
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for all posts.