- Ormiston Denes Academy
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 13 August 2021 01:00 PM
- £30,451 – £33,782 pa
- 37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
- Required from September 2021
Ormiston Denes is going through one of the most exciting times in its long history. With the support of a high performing and nationally established academy trust, we have launched a new structure at SLT and middle leader level which affords a number of professional development opportunities. We are looking to appoint a highly multitalented individual to manage our large academy and extensive site.
We are looking to appoint someone who will take care of our academy site and ensure a welcoming and safe environment for the whole school community.
Are you self-motivated, conscientious, have a keen eye for detail, enthusiastic and a competent handyperson with the proven experience of leading a team?
- support senior leadership team with the effective and efficient running of the academy premises, including health and safety compliance and contract management
- ensure operational resources are in place to deliver the School Improvement Plan
- comply with all legal requirements in relation to health and safety, security and the environment
- be the lead person to ensure the academy has in place a system to capture all reactive maintenance work’s requests from academy staff and monitor, to ensure the works are carried out in a timely fashion.
If you are looking to work in a vibrant academy which expects nothing but the best for its students, places a high value on the professional development of its staff, and feel you have the qualities to meet the demands of this rewarding position, then we wish to hear from you.
In return Ormiston Denes Academy will offer you:
- an innovative learning community, constantly aiming for high standards.
- a supportive, welcoming community of professionals.
- extensive development and collaboration opportunities, throughout the Ormiston network.
If you are interested in the post, or to arrange an informal discussion, please contact Dawn Carver in the first instance for further details: email@example.com
Applications to be completed online: https://oatcareers.co.uk/job/site-manager-12
Interview date: w/c 16 August 2021.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.