- SET Ixworth School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £17,004 - £18,896 pro rata*
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 24 August 2020 09:00 AM
37.5 hpw. Term-time only (36.4 weeks per year).
Join us to make a difference in Suffolk
We are seeking an outstanding Teaching Assistant to join our dedicated team of support staff. You will help drive attainment and contribute towards building a positive and creative learning environment.
You will be working with small groups of students and individuals who may have learning, behavioural, physical or emotional difficulties.
- have an understanding of the SEN Code of Practice, and inclusive practice within a school setting
- demonstrate a knowledge of the variety of barriers to learning that students face
- preferably have experience in a secondary school with excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- be able to establish positive and respectful relationships with students
- be an effective team player with high standards of integrity and approachability.
We will offer you:
- an atmosphere of mutual support and cooperation, where you will have access to promotion opportunities and superb professional development across all three free schools
- a happy and supportive work environment, with high expectations of staff and students and a competitive salary based on skills and experience.
*actual £13,633 - £15,150 pa
For more information about the role, and to download an application form please visit: http://www.seckfordeducation.org.uk/jobs
We reserve the right to appoint prior to the closing date; please therefore submit your application early to avoid disappointment.
Interviews: Please note that interviews are likely to take place online in the first instance.
The Seckford Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).