- Churchill Special Free School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £17,173 - £18,319 pro rata
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Closing date:
- 19 November 2018 01:00 PM
37 hpw, 40 weeks a year.
Required from Autumn Term 2018.
Churchill School provides high quality specialist education for pupils aged 8-18, with Autistic Spectrum Disorder and / or specific communication and language difficulties. We cater for pupils aged 8 - 18 years who are of average or above average cognitive ability.
Our school is looking to appoint two Teaching and Learning Support Assistants to join our friendly, hardworking team. You will need to be flexible and prepared to assist pupils on a 1:1 basis as well as in small groups and whole class settings.
We would love to hear from you if you:
- are a team player
- are patient, motivated and have a good sense of humour
- have good numeracy and literacy skills, including good communication skills both written and oral
- are committed to inclusive practice and have the ability to maintain an appropriate level of confidentiality.
For further details and an application pack, please contact Claire Morton, Administrative Officer on (01440) 760338 or at: Churchill School, Chalkstone Way, Haverhill, Suffolk CB9 0LB or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also download an application pack from the related information section.
Interview date: 21 November 2018.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.