- Priory School - SENDAT
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Salary details:
- £9.01 ph
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 28 January 2019 01:00 PM
20 hpw, 39 weeks per year.
Required from February 2019.
SENDAT is a Multi Academy Trust focusing provision for a range of complex Special Educational Needs and Disabilities. Priory School, a founder member of SENDAT is an academy special school, judged as ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted in November 2018.
We seek a dedicated and well-organised individual to provide technical and administrative support to staff colleagues and students, specifically in the Art / DT and Science departments and generally around the school as required.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- maintain Science and Art / DT equipment and materials, ensuring that everything is prepared for safe use by staff and pupils, then clean and clear away after lessons
- provide admin support, including ordering, control and safe storage of stocks
- create and update inspirational displays of students’ work around the school.
You will be expected to prioritise and manage your own workload under the general guidance of the Subject Leads.
As part of the SENDAT, we offer:
- the opportunity to be part of a team making a real and positive impact on the lives of our students, who have a range of complex educational needs
- career development opportunities
- a supportive and friendly working environment
- flexible working arrangements.
If you would like an informal discussion prior to submitting your application, you are welcome to contact Mick Truman, Deputy Headteacher, on (01284) 761394 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To request an application pack, please contact: Joy Kent, HR/PA to CEO, via email: email@example.com or phone (01284) 722646.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts.
SENDAT – welcoming diversity.