- Springfield Infant School and Nursery
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £16,863 - £17,391 pro rata
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 21 January 2019 12:00 PM
35 hpw, 38 weeks per year, 8.15am - 4pm daily.
Fixed term to 31 December 2019 (in the first instance).
Springfield Infant School and Nursery is an unique, exciting place to work. Due to the promotion of our current Office Assistant, we are looking for a highly organised and friendly person to join our successful and forward thinking team.
This is an exciting role at the heart of the school and you will play a key part in ensuring that families and visitors feel valued and part of our community.
- be highly organised, flexible and quick thinking, have an eye for detail, a sense of humour and the ability to work well under pressure
- be friendly and professional, modelling excellent communication skills in order to support our children and families, as well as welcome visitors
- be able to use school administrative and financial systems, including Capita SIMS, PSF and experience using Microsoft Office or equivalent
- have awareness of the specific needs of young children in relation to their health, safety and wellbeing as well as their education
- have experience of finance administration
- show true team player qualities by collaborating with colleagues and participating in the wider life of the school.
Our commitment to you:
- A well resourced school that encourages continuing professional development
- Trust in your capabilities and support for you to realise your innovative ideas
- A school where you will be enabled to make your mark and you will really know you are making a difference in the lives of children
- A warm welcome when you visit.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Springfield Infant School and Nursery is an Orwell Multi Academy Trust Academy and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.