- Unity Schools Partnership
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £24,657 - £32,233
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 23 November 2018 01:00 PM
37 hpw, 52 weeks per year. We may consider part time applications.
Required from January 2019.
The role will be primarily based in our Central Trust office in Haverhill in Suffolk, but with expectations to travel, to all schools within the Trust.
Unity Schools Partnership, a Suffolk based Multi-Academy Trust, is looking for a bright and talented professional to provide procurement support and advice to all of our schools.
- ensure we efficiently manage our cost base in key operating lines, such as energy, catering, transport, cleaning, consumables and servicing maintenance contractors
- ensure effective cost control whilst striving to improve service standards
- reduce managed risks whilst embedding the Global Procurement initiatives
- provide over-arching support and guidance to our head teachers for local critical operational supplier contracts
- take a key part in the implementation of a new purchase ordering and supplier KPI system.
Experience, skills and qualifications:
- CIPS qualified or working towards the qualification
- Proven Procurement track record within a multi-disciplined commercial organisation
- Financial and commercial astuteness, with clear budgeting and cost skills
- Ability to manage and motivate suppliers / contractors and consultants
- Good communication skills and be able to build and maintain positive professional relationships at all levels.
For further details, please contact Sarah Garner on (01440) 333400 or via email at: email@example.com
For an application pack, please visit: www.unityschoolspartnership.com
Interview date: w/c 26 November 2018.
Unity Schools Partnership are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and other third parties to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment background checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed.