- Suffolk County Council
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £20,344 (pro rata for part time)
- Job term:
- Full or Part Time
- Closing date:
- 31 May 2019 01:00 PM
We are looking to recruit Discharge to Assess Co-ordinators across our service in the following areas:
- Post 1: Part time, Lowestoft
- Post 2: Full time, Bury St Edmunds
- Post 3: Full time, Ipswich.
Home First are an in-house care and reablement service which assist people to regain and maintain their independence, allowing them to remain living in their own homes for longer.
You will take a lead on the effective delivery of customer flow and outcomes across Health and Social Care by designing effective care and reablement plans and reviewing customers in a timely manner. You will be linked to the hospital under the locality and work closely with our health partners to identify reablement customers.
You will have:
- a passion for improving the lives of our customers
- excellent communication skills across multiple stakeholders
- quality recording skills.
For informal discussion please contact:
- North (Lowestoft): Yvonne Blowers on (01502) 448709
- South (Ipswich): Shelley Rout on (01473) 263273
- West (Bury St Edmunds): Rosemary Stebbing on 07710 920050.
Please read the Job and Person Profile before applying for this job.
Please specify on your application form which area you are applying for.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. We are also committed to flexible working. For the types of flexible or part time working available for specific roles, please see the Job and Person Profile. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.