- Suffolk County Council
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £20,344 - £26,317
- Job term:
- Full Time
- 37 per week*
- Closing date:
- 25 April 2019 01:00 PM
Working with the Flexible Care and Support Social Work Team, the main purpose of your role will be to work with customers to identify and deliver personalised good quality outcomes to the highest standards, to support and maximise their independence and wellbeing.
This role will include:
- working as a Trusted Assessor
- assessing functional ability
- providing advice on daily living equipment, adaptations and assistive technology
- advising on community and other resources with an emphasis on reablement and Digital Care solutions
- promoting and maximising independence and wellbeing.
You will be required to travel frequently in urban and rural areas, therefore, you must have access to personal transport.
* This may involve working over a 7 day period.
The salary range is in line with our ACS (Adult Community Services) Social Work Services Progression Scheme.
For an informal discussion only, please contact Kirstie Green on (01502) 674554 .
Please read the Job and Person Profile before applying for this job.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. We are also committed to flexible working. For the types of flexible or part time working available for specific roles, please see the Job and Person Profile. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.